The Grissom Army JROTC instructors have a combined total of over 60 years of leadership experience. As JROTC instructors, they are responsible for:
- Developing short and long range plans. This is necessary for achieving curriculum goals as well as establishing clear objectives for each lesson.
- Evaluating the student’s progress and even provides counsel cadets in their performances that is under the JROTC curriculum program.
- Monitoring the student’s activities in order to maintain the security and safeties of the environment.
- Maintaining the supplies accountability under the strict compliance with Army security regulations.
- Applying different instructional media and techniques.